Gamigo US is a thriving and fast-growing company within the games market. We have an ample portfolio of online and mobile games at our command, including a variety of leading MMO role playing and strategy games. Our company focuses primarily on games operations in the European and American markets. With millions of registered users and a broad range of gaming portals, gamigo US is one of the leading providers in the gaming sector.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for preparing internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from financial records. This person will execute tasks in a timely manner ensuring financial compliance and accuracy. This role will perform analytical, technical, and administrative accounting work.
- Perform general accounting tasks, including bank reconciliations, general ledgers entries, assist with audits and accounts payable.
- Preparing reconciliations of receivables, general ledger accounts, and sub ledgers
- Calculates and book recognized revenue
- Create and run ad-hoc revenue reports and other accounting related reports as requested.
- Ensure that company goals are achieved by meeting deadlines.
- Follow best practices, processes, and established accounting guidelines.
- Keep up to date on state of the art methods, practices, trends and technologies.
- Other related duties. as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of experience in general accounting including financial reporting, journal entries, revenue recognition and contract administration.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Prior gaming or media industry experience, a plus.