Gamigo US is a thriving and fast-growing company within the games market. We have an ample portfolio of online and mobile games at our command, including a variety of leading MMO role playing and strategy games. Our company focuses primarily on games operations in the European and American markets. With millions of registered users and a broad range of gaming portals, gamigo US is one of the leading providers in the gaming sector.
The Gameplay Engineer is responsible for analyzing, developing, and evaluating large-scale, complex applications and systems. This person will research, interpret and develop solutions to resolve problems and create product features. The ideal candidate has broad knowledge of engineering sciences and follows international engineering trends and technologies.
- Collaborate with team members to design, and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free applications and systems
- Suggest new ideas and concepts for improvements and provide feedback
- Participate in code reviews
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Follow best practices, processes, and systems standards
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s in Software Engineering, CS, or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years engineering experience in game development
- Familiarity with cloud-based services and engineering development
- Solid C++, MSSQL, Git, and XML knowledge and experience
- Strong time management skills with the ability to assess risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent time estimation, critical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills