Gamigo US is a thriving and fast-growing company within the games market. We have an ample portfolio of online and mobile games at our command, including a variety of leading MMO role playing and strategy games. Our company focuses primarily on games operations in the European and American markets. With millions of registered users and a broad range of gaming portals, gamigo US is one of the leading providers in the gaming sector.
Gamigo US is looking for a Marketing Director to set the strategy, develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing initiatives related to our direct-to-consumer marketing efforts. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will have the creative freedom to steer the product vision by utilizing your extensive knowledge of the market and the competitor landscape.
- Be an active member of the leadership team and oversee the entire Marketing department
- Collaborate with game studios and functional marketing leads to develop and execute integrated marketing plans for new games from pre-production through worldwide launch
- Coordinate cross-functionally with other marketing disciplines, including user acquisition/ performance marketing, social, platform partnerships, and more to develop and execute the overall go-to-market strategy for a new game launch in the marketplace, both domestically and internationally
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Spearhead efforts to increase search engine optimization (SEO) visibility
- Increase success of post-launch revenue generated from services and marketing efforts
- Work with the development team to build and support the product roadmap, features and player cycle
- Build new brand partnerships and collaboration increasing gamigo’s reach
- Utilize research to develop, implement, and measure marketing strategies
- Plan and enhance the expansion of marketing activities for games & owned-and-operated gaming portals as well as for our customers in gaming.
- Improve & streamline reporting & media plan creation processes
- Identify new business opportunities in the gaming sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, or similar experience
- 5+ years‘ of Free-To-Play Marketing experience in PC, Console or Mobile
- Significant brand experience including the development of brand & communication strategies
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience of managing 3+ direct reports.
- Highly analytical with a deep understanding of statistics
- Experience identifying KPIs in the online games space
- Proven experience managing budgets with an emphasis on ROMI
- Strong network in the gaming industry
- Highly organized and able to effectively time-manage, delegate, and deliver projects
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with international marketing strategies
- Familiar with international marketing culture and landscape, specifically targeting Latin America and Oceanic regions
- Previous MMO and free-to-play gaming experience
- Passion for MMOs