At WildTangent, we build technology that delights consumers and helps partners grow their businesses. We began by building the world’s largest online games service in 1998. Today, we have installed over 20 billion apps on Windows and Android devices and continue to expand our ecosystem of app partners. WildTangent, a gamigo, Inc. company, is on a mission to becoming the gold standard in digital gaming. We aim to achieve this by putting our gamers first and providing them with excellent, and fun experiences. Our model provides the full package, where gamers can buy, rent, or play games for free! Join our team in continuing our journey of becoming a leading E-Commerce platform that provides gaming services across numerous demographics.
The Data Analyst collects and stores data such as sales numbers, market research, or other behaviors. They bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of that data, then processes, designs, and presents it in ways to help executives and other business leaders to make better decisions and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Create reports for internal teams and/or external clients.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Use graphs, infographics, and other methods to visualize data.
- Establish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of business decisions.
- Structure large data sets to find usable information.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.
- Transition developed BI systems to the Operations & Support team
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
- Design and implement technology best practices, guidelines, and repeatable processes.
- Maintain confidentiality of gamigo’s internal information
- Follow best practices, processes, and standards
- Keep up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies
- Other related duties as assigned
- 3+ years practical experience
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python and/or C#
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning, transforming techniques, and performance tuning.
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Experience with statistical software
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, including technical writing.
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to set and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities.