As a Mobile Game Designer you are responsible for developing creative content and systems gameplay. You will evaluate gameplay design, extract data, and implement creative design in-game. This role will cross-functionally work with other departments.
- Participate in the planning and execution of cohesive and scalable gameplay experiences, including gameplay content and systems
- Write and maintain game design documents
- Write, edit, and review gameplay scripts and coding in Unity
- Collaborate with design teams to utilize data, feedback and information to overcome design challenges
- Work with Agile Methodology in a team setting on daily basis to deliver the assigned development tasks on time
- 2+ years of experience in the game industry
- 1+ years of experience working on Mobile games
- Must have shipped at least one game
- Understanding of game design and technical implementation in Unity
- Ability to learn and use proprietary editors and tools to create gameplay features
- Basic understanding of C# scripting and experience of using Unity to create and modify game behavior.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills with the ability to creatively collaborate with others
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a fast paced environment
- Strong creative mindset
- Gamer with a deep knowledge and passion for mobile games