The Senior Public Relations Manager is responsible for planning, directing, or coordinating activities designed to create or maintain a favorable public image and raise marketing awareness. This role will develop and execute all content aimed at digital media distribution.
- Develop and support the execution of proactive media programs and initiatives that positively promote gamigo titles
- Create and finalize communication materials necessary for external media programs (press releases, messaging, media lists, etc.)
- Organize and execute domestic and international exhibition appearances and branch meetings
- Provide expert PR counsel to internal team and external partners on communications to both manage expectations and provide educational support on a variety of issues and experiences that impact gamigo
- Partner closely with marketing to identify opportunities for cross-functional collaboration and story amplification
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of related PR or corporate communications experience
- Experience in a business and media environment, particularly in consumer technology or gaming/entertainment
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong critical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team and independently
- Experience with event management
- Previous MMO and free-to-play gaming experience
- Passion for MMOs