Gamigo US is a thriving and fast-growing company within the games market. We have an ample portfolio of online and mobile games at our command, including a variety of leading MMO role playing and strategy games. Our company focuses primarily on games operations in the European and American markets. With millions of registered users and a broad range of gaming portals, gamigo US is one of the leading providers in the gaming sector.
Gamigo US is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to support the Game Development Leaders. The Administrative Coordinator works directly with our Chief Gaming Officer to help optimize and efficiently organize his time. The ideal candidate is highly organized, can juggle many tasks at once, and comfortable interfacing with all levels within the organization.
- Manage complex and ever-changing schedules and proactively remedy conflicts before and as they arise
- Provide high-level administrative support and independently resolve operational issues
- Arrange domestic and international travel accommodations for CGO and, when necessary, members of the team; air and ground transportation, hotels, and other reservations
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely fashion, in accordance with company policies
- Project manage events and help build a positive team environment
- Purchase office equipment and ensure kitchen supplies are fully stocked.
- Treat sensitive and confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Other assigned duties.
- Exceptionally effective verbal and written communicator to lead projects with cross functional teams
- Highly self-motivated and performance-driven
- Meticulously detailed oriented
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.