Gamigo US is a thriving and fast-growing company within the games market. We have an ample portfolio of online and mobile games at our command, including a variety of leading MMO role playing and strategy games. Our company focuses primarily on games operations in the European and American markets. With millions of registered users and a broad range of gaming portals, gamigo US is one of the leading providers in the gaming sector.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is a multi-faceted role where you will find, report, and perform functionality and compliance testing on our games to identify bugs. You will need superior observational abilities, good logic, and analytical reasoning, as you perform your daily tasks working closely with product managers, engineers, designers, and other QA team members.
- Test new features on PC and console devices
- Document detailed issues to track errors to resolution
- Submit, maintain, and close tickets submitted through Jira
- Manage continual testing on an ongoing basis, including product line extensions, add-ons and enhancements
- Write internal QA documents on procedures
- Suggest improvements to streamline and scale processes
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions
- Follow and learn best practices, processes, and systems standards
- Other related duties as assigned
- 1+ years test experience on PC or console devices
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and scrum best practices
- Practical experience with any test case management tool
- Knowledge of QA terminology and methods
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask requirements and feedback gathering across disciplines, access risk, define priorities, and resolve problems while meeting deadlines
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Please make sure that the durations of your education and employment on your resume are included in month/year format
- Pay rate will be commensurate with experience
- Applicants must be legally able to work in the U.S. for gamigo US, Inc.